Friday 15 August 2014

Level Up.


I think I thought I would have things all figured about by the time I made it to 25 but as I gradually approached it I guess I realised that probably wouldn't happen.

I mean, that's okay though. It's less okay that I get more pimples now then I did 10 years ago but the fact that a mortgage feels a thousand miles away is something I can live with.

I'm still not a whizz at public speaking, am poor at maths and haven't really figured out my true calling - I guess I'm learning to get over that though because the main thing I've learnt in recent years is that no one really cares about what you're doing enough that you should worry yourself with it.


20 :: In France.


21 :: In my Gran's Garden. [x]


22 :: Southbank. [x]


23 :: Atomic Pizza. [x]


24 :: Longleat Safari Park [x]

Turning 25, or aging on any level, really isn't something that bothers me yet. The way I see it, the older I get, the more I'll have figured out and the more I'll be able to move forward - and that's got to be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: