Wednesday 9 May 2012

Sunshine on my shoulders.

So, in leu of today's 'surprise' terrible weather I've given my blog a bright facelift. I'm still umming and ahhing over it and I'm considering tableting up myself a custom header but this will do for now. On a sun-related note, I've been tagged by lovely NUJ buddy, Megan, for the 'Sunshine award', which is quite exciting, so here it goes!

Megan is currently documenting her year in a Project 365, you can check out her blog, 'Megan's Musings', here.

So, the way this works, is you get nominated and then you pass it on to others.

Instructions:
  • Include the Award’s logo in a post on your blog

  • Answer 10 questions about yourself

  • Nominate 10 other bloggers

  • Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they have been nominated

  • Share the love and link the person who nominated you


  • 10 questions
    1. My favorite colour: Teal
    2. My favorite animal: I like all or at least most animals, but my favourite is cats.
    3. My favorite number: 8
    4. My favorite drink: Coca-cola
    5. Facebook or twitter: Facebook
    6. My passion: Photography
    7. Prefer giving or getting presents: Probably getting, but surprises are nice.
    8. My favourite pattern: Something chintzy.
    9. My favorite day of the week: Sunday
    10. My favourite flower: Sunflower
    I would like to nominate these blogs for the “Sunshine Award”:
    1. Attempted Illustration
    2. Hannah Curson
    3. Suitcase Packer
    4. Goodnight Little Spoon
    5. The Cookie Button
    6. A Beautiful Mess
    7. Sophie Etc
    8. The Dainty Squid
    9. Goodnight Prudence
    10. The Chatttt Along Blog

    Thanks for nominating me, Megan, it's very much appreciated, brings me back to Myspace days. :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

    You might also like: