Wednesday 17 July 2013

Let's Go Here, and Here, and Here...


From a couple of weekends ago; Taking in my favourite place in East London, Old Spitalfields.
It was all about: sweet dogs on the tube, new street art, alfresco dining at Patisserie Valerie, checking out InSpitalfields, performers singing Elbow, Judy's Vintage Fair and clever cupcakes.


This dog was so well-behaved, and loved being petted, what a sweetheart.





Flat White.



Valerie Club.



Go meet your anchor.


Inspitalfields.








'Pimm's My Ride' from Flavourtown Bakery – a fancy cupcake with mint & orange icing, lime sponge and Pimm's jelly in the middle, so clever!



Crazy-ridiculous hipster specs.



Beef stew is one of my all time faves, but they need to get serious.



A lovely first half to an afternoon hanging out with my sister, part two coming up real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: