Wednesday 17 April 2013

What I Wore: Criss Cross.

15/04/2013

Dress: Etsy
Necklace: Designosaur
Belt: eBay
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Converse
This is what I wore to work on Monday, I really like it, I didn't even have to wear a cardigan when I lef the house it made me feel so bright and sunshiney. Now it feels like the weather is finally getting better, I feel like I want to make the effort to dress up a bit more. I've just discovered this dress again and it's been such a while since I last wore it. I love the shape, it's so flattering and different from other styles I have, plus it's my favourite colour and goes so well with my Converse.
It's a shame these tights get so baggy because they're such a great colour, I guess that's the problem with Primark tights sometimes, I usually find that the thicker they are the worse this problem is.





1 comment:

  1. This dress is so retro - love it!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest posts:

    The PrettyLittleThing.com SS13 Bloggers Lunch

    House of Holland Tie-Dye Jeans on a Budget

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: