Thursday 20 September 2012

Changing Skies.

With colder mornings and evenings setting it, it seems as though the Indian summer we were promised isn't really going to happen either, fingers crossed still, but the sun rising later and setting earlier does have its visual perks.
Theres's definitely a change in mood that comes with seasonal changes, it all makes me really look forward to a new winter coat and chunky knits - even if not just yet.

Here are some photos I took of the sunset the other day, I haven't seen many nice sunsets lately so I was a little late getting home for taking these, woops!








Today I've been going between Christmas trees, rabbit hutch descriptions and red velvet cake.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, these pictures are amazing! I love the one with the tree surrounding the sky.
    The Christmas trees have got me excited for Christmas...not too far off!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: