Tuesday 21 August 2012

Photo An Hour: Twentythree 16/08

I hope it doesn't seem as though I've gone all birthday-centric on you, but I've got so much to tell and I have to cram it all into a couple of days but try to make it staggered at the same time.

So, I thought I'd document my further ventures into twenty-somethingdom with a Photo A Hour, this was probably my least exciting birthday as I spent basically the whole day on my own, but it was great to have a bit of time to relax and not have to worry about anything, as it's something I rarely do.

10am: Birthday cards.


11am: Essential nail painting session.


12pm: Doll pops back inside / I head out for my driving lesson.


1pm: Flowers from Moon's mum and brother.


2pm: It's a yellow afternoon and time to make lemonade / Tiny lunch in preparation for the evening.


3pm: Watching 'America's Animal Hoarder' / Baking.


4pm: Leaving my cake to cool / As a grown up, I actually had to go to the council offices to sort some things out, I was pretty unimpressed with this.


5pm: Moon got home and I opened my presents, he'd wrapped them in such pretty paper and got me a great Gemma Correll card .


6pm: My finished cake.


7pm: On the road to Oxford / Waiting to order in Atomic Pizza.


8pm: Main courses arrive / Moon expresses his enthusiasm.


9pm: Back to Newbury / Stopping off at Tesco to search for housewarming gifts for our buddy, Chris.


10pm: Blowing out my birthday cake candles in my PJs.

2 comments:

  1. awh happy birthday, what a lovely post i think i will do this for my birthday too :) do you have a photo of your nails after using those amazing foils in the 2nd photo? :) ps your cat is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bethan! Unfortunately I only have a really blurry photo in the post before this one. I think they look nice but they didn't stay on my nails very well, definitely glad that I picked them up in the sale!

      Delete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: