Friday 25 May 2012

Green.

Here are a few snaps from my walk home along the canal the other day. As you can probably see from my outfit, although warm, it was a lot cooler than it has been in the last couple of days. It's quite nice that it's so warm at the moment though, it means even when I'm at work all day, there's still some daylight to enjoy when I come home, that may be different when I finish at 10pm tonight, but that's neither here nor there.

Jacket: New Look
Cardigan: Primark
T-shirt: Tee & Cake for Topshop
Belt: New Look
Skirt: Primark
Shoes: Converse (Amazon)
I wish this skirt was just a tiny bit shorter, I suppose the length does give the illusion of height, but I'm not liking having to wear it so high up on my body. I got this as I'd seen a similar one for just a couple of pounds more in New Look, but the New Look one didn't look like it was made out of as comfy material, Primark is getting expensive nowadays though.

I just love that everything is so bright and vibrant again, I mean I love the colours that Autumn brings but Winter and Spring this time around seemed to merge together making for the kind of weather that makes you want to hide under a blanket and eat soup. Summer is good, I feel like it's when I feel most productive and full of energy. Yesterday, after work, I made a start on our garden and potted up some vegetables, quite unlike my usual, tired self.

I've never seen so many swans as I have since moving to Newbury. I don't know whether it's because they still have a few young ones hovering around or whether it's just because they're so big, but there seem to be loads.






Touch of nostalgia.











I should really start taking my camera and a couple of lenses out again, for a while I was doing it all the time but then I just stopped and sometimes I don't even have my phone to have a camera on me. I feel like this is something I need to fix in my life.

Sorry I've been so quiet recently, but it's taking me a bit of time to get into a proper rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: