Monday 8 August 2011

Starry and Stripey.


Check out what I snapped up from Sports House in Sha Tin yesterday! Just when I thought I had definitely been looking in all the wrong places for that much sought-after 'Hong Kong bargain', I spotted these.

New Town Plaza in Sha Tin is very much like all other shopping malls here, it's big and there's a diverse mixture of designer and affordable brands with the layout consisting of different products on each floor. I had already spied these shoes around various other shops but found the $360 price tag a bit much considering that it was similar to their already over-priced counterparts in the UK. Then I saw these at the front of Sports House, for $279, slightly more reasonable at around £21 and I've already checked and Office is selling the hi-top version for £44.99, so I'm very proud of myself.

It's not even like I needed new Converse as I only bought a turquoise pair a few months ago, but these were irresistible, not to mention a bit of a steal and star & stripes are very in, I'm even still seeing the older versions floating around. I love them and I can't wait to wear them somewhere neat where I can show off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: