Saturday 28 August 2010

Videos and photographs.

Here is a video of Moon mouthing the words to whatever he was listening to on his iPod. It was recorded really late on the way back from Cornwall. I'm kind of missing Moon right now, this is the longest we've gone without seeing each other in ages, probably the whole summer holidays. It's been quite difficult to talk to him on the phone as we're both doing different things and I just miss him, but I'll probably see him on Wednesday, so it's not too far away now, and I've kept myself pretty busy.

And, here is a video of a cat I encountered on the way back from the dentist, I thought it had a weird voice, excuse the heavy breathing, I'm was/still am very much getting over this horrible cough, the medicine I was given did literally nothing and I'm taking myself to the doctors again on Tuesday.

My mum found me a Fujifilm Instax camera, the batteries for it finally arrived this morning and I took my first photograph with it, it's come out brilliantly and in focus, much better than my Polaroid 600. This camera has autofocus, so I'm anticipating good things. In fact, I think I'm going to pack in my Polaroid and stick it on eBay, along with the few films I have left. The film for this Fuj Instax is cheaper and more readily available and the photos come out nicer. With the Polaroid, I've only taken a few decent photos because I've been so aware that it - especially recently - costs over £1 a photograph, so that's what I'm going to do when I get back to Portsmouth, it should help cover my share of the TV license, plus this camera is so much more badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: