Saturday 21 August 2010

My actual birthday.

So my turning 21 was a pretty big deal. I got some great presents and had a really nice relaxing day in Brighton finished off with a posh, delicious meal. I think I've hit the point where being sophisticated is a bit more appealing than sprawling out on the floor, but I'm not going to speak to soon as home is obviously quieter than Uni and has a lot less opportunity to be a lout anyway. Not too sure how rowdy I fancy being in our perfect house though.









© Ruth Johnston 2010.
I was so pleased with the view from our hotel room, even if the room itself had a bit of a weird layout. It was so hot and sunny, so it was perfect birthday weather, although I just love Brighton anyway so I was even alright the following day when it rained.
The whole Brighton set can be found on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: